The “Body Systems Challenge” is a 90 day transformation challenge for Body Systems Nutrition customers. Body Systems Nutrition will conduct two challenges over the course of 2019 with 4 classes per challenge (One male beginner class, One male advanced class, One female beginner class, One female advanced class). Each 90 day class winner will win $1000 in Blue Star Nutraceuticals products at MSRP pricing, and will be eligible to win the grand prize. One (1) finalist will be selected to win the grand prize at the end of each round. The 90 Day Challenge winners and the 2 Grand Prize winners will be selected by a final vote cast by a panel of Body Systems Nutrition employees. The Grand Prize Winners will be awarded an all expenses paid trip for two (maximum value of $6000 CAD for the trip). The final vote will be held in Guelph, Ontario at a location and date to be announced. The judges will decide what class participants are placed into upon submission of their 90 day transformation photos and essays.
How To Participate
To be considered an eligible participant in the 90 Day challenges or a Grand Prize finalist, participants must register online and in-person at a Body Systems Nutrition location, and regularly use products by Blue Star Nutraceuticals, purchased at Body Systems Nutrition for at least three (3) months. Participants will also be required to submit four (4) “Before” photos and four (4) “After” photos along with a 500-750 word statement documenting their transformation results. To be considered an eligible participant all of the above requirements must be submitted no later than 3 days after the posted “Body Systems Challenge” end date.
Body Systems Nutrition, corporate employees, and their immediate family members or employees and immediate family members of any of its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible for participation in the “Body Systems Challenge.” Body Systems Nutrition franchise owners and their immediate family members and employees of franchisees and their immediate family members are not eligible for participation in the “Body Systems Challenge.”
Before And After Photos
In order to qualify for the Challenge, Participants must submit six (4) “before” and six (4) “after” photos. Three (3) of the “Before” photos must be taken on the Challenge start date, one (1) of the “Before” photos must be taken on the Challenge start date holding a newspaper from that same day to validate the date. “Before” Photos must be submitted with their “After” photos. “After” photos must be taken on the Participant’s Challenge end date. Full-body photos must be taken in the upright position. Photos must be submitted within three (3) days of the Participant’s Challenge end date. If the deadline is missed, email email@example.com for more information.
4 “Before” Photos Requirements:
- One frontal view photo
- One profile (side view) photo
- One back photo
- One frontal view photo holding newspaper
4“ After” Photos Requirements:
- One frontal view photo
- One profile (side view) photo
- One back photo
- One frontal view photo holding newspaper
Please avoid ‘selfies’ and pictures taken in a mirror
Additional Photo Requirements and Information:
- 4 “Before” photos must be taken on the Challenge start date. “Before” Photos must be submitted within three days of the Challenge end date.
- “After” photos must be taken on or before the Challenge end date. “Before” and “After” photos and essay must be uploaded together no later than three (3) days of the Challenge end date.
- The file format for uploaded photos is JPG.
- The photos must be authentic, not altered or modified. If any photo tampering is evident Participant will be immediately disqualified.
- The date on the paper or time stamp must match the day the Participant begins/ends their Challenge
- The same type of clothing is recommended to be worn in all photos (athletic clothing preferred – sports bras, shorts, tank tops). Persons dressed in revealing clothing, no clothing or provocatively posed photos will automatically disqualify a Participant.
- High-quality photos (300 dpi) are recommended. Each photo must be between one and six MB.
- Participants should take the photos using a white or light-coloured solid backdrop for optimal visibility.
The essay is required to be submitted with the “Before & ‘After’ photos. Possible essay topics may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Your back story
- How you will lead and inspire others as a winner of this challenge
- What your Challenge goals were and how you achieved them
- Why you entered the Challenge
- How Body Systems Nutrition benefited you
- How Blue Star products benefited you
- How you will motivate others to achieve success through the use of the Blue Star products
- Your next Body Systems Challenge goal.
Additional Essay Requirements and Information:
- 500-750 words
- Format: Text
- Participant name
- Address/Phone Number/Email Address
- Overall results – should include body weight change, loss/gain, clothing size change
- You can include this information in the body of the essay
All essays must be in English
Additional items such as videos, lifestyle photos, etc may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to help demonstrate overall transformation.
Note: Once submitted the completed entry becomes the sole property of Body Systems Nutrition to be used in any manner deemed appropriate.
February Kick Off
- RND1 Challenge Registration: February 3 - 9, 2019
- RND1 Challenge Start: February 10, 2019
- RND1 Challenge End: May 11, 2019
- RND1 Challenge Winners Selected and notified by May 18, 2019
- RND1 Challenge Winners Announced by May 25, 2019
September Kick Off
- RND2 Challenge Registration: September 1 - 7, 2019
- RND2 Challenge Start: September 8, 2019
- RND2 Challenge End: December 7, 2019
- RND2 Challenge Winners Selected and notified by Dec 14, 2019
- RND2 Challenge Winners Announced by Dec 21, 2019
- 1 Grand prize winner will be selected and notified by June 1st, 2019.
- 1 Grand prize winner will be selected and notified by Dec. 30, 2019.
- Grand prize winners will be Announced by Jan 4, 2020.
Note: Body Systems Nutrition will only judge Participants that successfully complete and submit all requirements of the Challenge on time. All Challenge requirements must be received by Body Systems Nutrition no later than 3 days after the Challenge end date.
Process for determining 90 Day Winners and Grand Prize Finalists:
90 Day Winner Selection Process:
- The top 10 Beginner and top 10 Advanced Participants will be selected by a Body Systems Head Office select committee.
- Out of the 20 selected in the 90 Day Challenge, Two (2) Beginner (one male, one female) and Two (2) Advanced (one male, one female) winners will be selected by 3 Head Judges at Head Office. The final winner of the challenge will be determined in accordance with the selection process below. 90 Day winners will automatically be eligible for the Grand Prize portion of the Challenge.
- Only Participants who successfully fulfill all requirements of the Challenge will be considered eligible for prizes.
Selection Of The Grand Prize Finalists
- 90 Day winners of the Body Systems Challenge will be considered for the Grand Prize. Of the 8 total 90 Day winners, two (2) individuals will be selected by a Body Systems Head Office select committee.
- This final selection will be based on the essay and the “before” and “after” photos. Points will be awarded on a scale of 1 to 10. The 2 individuals amongst the 8 selected with the most points will be announced as the Grand Prize Finalists.
- We strongly encourage Grand Prize finalists to maintain their weight-loss or muscle building results and to continue their transformation by joining subsequent challenges (though prior challenge winners will not be eligible for the 90 Day prize).
- Participants are also encouraged to submit other materials such as lifestyle photos, and home videos to further supplement their essay and demonstrate their overall transformation.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Participants must be 18 years or older as of the first registration date.
- All Participants must be residents of Canada.
- Participants can sign up for back-to-back Challenges, but may only win 1 quarterly prize during the challenge year.
- Participants must use products purchased at Body Systems Nutrition while competing in the Body Systems Challenge.
- Participant’s results must not be due to surgical procedures such as the lap band, gastric bypass, liposuction, HCG, HGH or other similar treatments. Additionally, body wraps and toning creams are discouraged.
- Winners may be required to sign an affidavit attesting to their use of products purchased at Body Systems Nutrition during the challenge period.
- Participants may also be required to sign a waiver.
- All Participants must submit a completed registration form at a Body Systems Nutrition location in order to enter the contest.
- Body Systems Nutrition Employees and all subsidiaries and affiliates of Body Systems Nutrition are not eligible to participate. Additionally, Franchise Owners, franchise employees and any family members of same will not be eligible to participate.
Rules And Regulations (Fine Print)
By entering, Participants agree to the following: I hereby grant Body Systems Nutrition an unlimited license to use my name, likeness, voice or written materials in any future Body Systems Nutrition publication, advertisement or promotion. I also certify that my testimonial or endorsement of the Body Systems Nutrition products is true and voluntary and provided of my own free will. I understand that I will not be entitled to receive any remuneration of any kind for the future use of my name, likeness, voice or written materials.
Participants agree to abide by these rules and warrant and represent that their entry is authentic, unaltered and their original work, and grant to Body Systems Nutrition the right to edit, publish, promote and otherwise, use their entries, without restriction, in any and all media, for any purpose whatsoever, and without further permission, notice or compensation.
All entries, and any copyrights therein, become the sole property of Body Systems Nutrition. Entries (photos, essays and/or supplemental material) will not be returned and may be used in any manner deemed appropriate by Body Systems Nutrition.
Only one entry per person, per Challenge is permitted. Body Systems Nutrition must receive all materials no later than three days after the Participant’s Challenge end date. It is each participant’s responsibility to provide Body Systems Nutrition with the correct contact information. Body Systems Nutrition is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected mail entries due to insufficient postage or incorrect address or force majuere, typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Challenge, print and online ads, or in the announcement of the prize.
Body Systems Challenge Participants may not solicit local media regarding their participation in the Challenge without prior written consent from the Body Systems Nutrition Marketing Department. For questions on media relations please contact email@example.com
Challenge finalists will be notified by phone or by email.
Body Systems nutrition reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Body Systems Challenge should an external circumstance arise, or for no reason at all.
The odds of winning the Body Systems Challenge depend on the number of people entering and completing the requirements. This cannot be determined in advance.
The decision of the judges with respect to selection of the winners, and in regard to all matters relating to this Body Systems Challenge, shall be final.
Body Systems Nutrition makes no express warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the prizes. Certain restrictions may apply. If winner cannot take the trip during specified date, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
Prizes awarded to any winner are non-transferrable or may not be assigned to any third party
PRIZES MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. BODY SYSTEMS NUTRITION WILL NOT SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE FOR ANOTHER PRIZE. MAXIMUM VALUE ON ANY OF THE PRIZES SHALL NOT EXCEED $6,000.
Participants and winners are responsible for paying taxes, shipping, any other incidental expenses on their winnings. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. All Participants are responsible for any tax forms or information required in their country of residence.
Winner will be required to verify purchases and results or an alternate winner will be selected. Travel companion of trip winner may be required to execute a liability release and verification of age prior to ticketing.
Each Participant assumes all risk of injury, loss or harm of any kind arising from participation in or prizes awarded as a result of this Challenge, and Body Systems Nutrition shall not be responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising there from. Participants release Body Systems Nutrition and its directors, officers, executives and employees from all risk, harm, loss, injury or damage that may occur from participating in or resulting from the Body Systems Challenge. Participants may modify their diet and/or training program to suit their goals. Participants are encouraged to seek the assistance and advice of a qualified professional. Prior to beginning any weight-control program or exercise regimen, it is recommended that a physician be consulted.
Body Systems Nutrition reserves the right to award additional prizes at the judges’ discretion. Body Systems Nutrition reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that there are an insufficient number of qualified entries received that meet the minimum standards established by the judges.
The Body Systems Challenge, all rules and regulations, and any supporting documents are subject to change without prior notice.
Questions regarding the Body Systems Challenge should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Body Systems Challenge will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by Body Systems Nutrition. Body Systems Nutrition reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.